Looking for fun and easy treats to make for your Halloween party? Here are 13 awesome Halloween fudge recipes.
Halloween fudge recipes
Cute and spooky, these Halloween fudge recipes will be a hit at your Halloween party. Fudge is so easy to make. You need only a few ingredients and a few minutes. It's perfect for any holiday, even Halloween, because you can personalize the colors and decorations. So let's check out what some candy eyes and "bloody" icing can do...
Have questions on how to make fudge? Check out our Fudge FAQ page.
- Loving this clever orange and chocolate Halloween pinwheel fudge.
- Jack Skellington fudge is easier to make than you'd think.
- Some ghost poop Halloween fudge will evoke some giggles.
- My favorite, of course, is this zombie fudge!
- This butterfinger fudge has just the right Halloween color combo.
- Ack! Find peanut butter fudge in these bleeding brains by Hungry Happenings.
- Or, try the fudge-filled cauldron pops.
- This boozy fudge is topped with bones sprinkles and comes with free printables.
- Loving the colors of this monster mash fudge by Zest and Simmer.
- Candy corn fudge by Mom on Timeout is cut into... candy corn. Clever!
- This red velvet fudge by The Cafe Sucre Farine isn't meant for Halloween, but I think it's perfect.
- This Halloween fudge by Crazy for Crust is for the candy corn fans.
- Is this monster fudge by Real Housemoms too cute for Halloween?
- Pistachio fudge - February 2, 2023
- chocolate pecan fudge - January 26, 2023
- chocolate frosting fudge - January 24, 2022
Please leave a comment.