The sweetest gift idea for your loved ones: Valentine's Day fudge!
'Tis the season for sweets for your sweets! Fudge is delicious, easy to make, and perfect to gift for Valentine's Day. Here is a roundup of 15 Valentine's Day fudge recipes to inspire you. With chocolate, strawberry, cherry, even conversation heart and booze, there is sure to be a flavor for you.
Get started with our FAQ Fudge page for tips and tricks to make flawless fudge.
IDEA: Package fudge in heart boxes to personalize your fudge gift.
Valentine's Day fudge
- Let's start at home, with these beautiful, 2-ingredient fudge hearts.
- For divine flavor, make dark chocolate raspberry fudge
- A twist on a classic! Chocolate-covered strawberry fudge.
- Or try this 2-ingredient strawberry fudge with heart sprinkles.
- Oh my! To red velvet fudge.
- How clever is this conversation heart fudge by Hungry Happenings?
- Grown-ups only! Valentine's Day boozy fudge!
- What a great combination! Strawberry shortbread fudge by Dixie Crystals.
- Pretty strawberry swirl fudge from Whisky and Sunshine.
- Spice things up with red hot fudge, by Inside BruCrew Life.
- Can't go wrong with M & Ms! Find M&M chocolate fudge at Big Bear's Wife.
- It's not Valentine's Day without that candy! Conversation heart fudge by Crazy for Crust.
- This version of dark chocolate raspberry fudge by Mom on Timeout looks amazing.
- I'm so going to need some Cherry Garcia fudge, by Mom Spark.
- Try white chocolate fudge bites at ConservaMom.
- Pistachio fudge - February 2, 2023
- chocolate pecan fudge - January 26, 2023
- chocolate frosting fudge - January 24, 2022
Please leave a comment.