A roundup of 30 BEST Christmas fudge recipes, perfect for homemade holiday food gifts.
the BEST Christmas fudge recipes
‘Tis the season for Christmas fudge recipes. Minutes-to-make in the microwave or stove-top, this no-bake treat is easy to whip up and perfect to give as a homemade food gift. Any combination of flavors you can imagine can be turned into fudge.
Below you’ll find a collection of fun and unique Christmas fudge ideas, as well as some classic fudge recipe, recipes that capture the flavors of Christmas, and some boozy fudge.
Whether you’re new to mixing up fudge or a seasoned pro, our Easy Fudge FAQs will answer any question you have and help you troubleshoot even before you begin.
fun Christmas fudge ideas
Looking for some colorful and fun fudge ideas for your gift tins?
- Fans of A Christmas Story will adore this A Christmas Story fudge!
- I think Grinch fudge is a must.
- This snowman fudge is adorable.
- Reindeer fudge is equally cute.
- One of my favorite Christmas treats: Christmas tree fudge from Hungry Happenings.
- These 2-ingredient white chocolate fudge snowflakes from Hungry Happenings are so pretty.
- Gingerbread man fudge! By Spaceships and Laserbeams.
- The colors of the season in this Christmas fudge by Belly Full.
- There’s all kinds of Christmas fun going on with this M&M cookie dough stuffed fudge from Lemon Tree Dwelling.
- Try some gumdrop fudge at Taste of Home.
- What do you think of this coal fudge from Savory Experiments?
- Dress up fudge as Christmas trees, at My Food and Family.
The flavors of Christmas
Find the classic flavors of Christmas in these fudge recipes.
- Candy cane fudge from Art and the Kitchen is pretty in pink.
- Chocolate peppermint fudge for classic Christmas flavor.
- Or try this fun peppermint swirl fudge from the Decorated Cookie.
- Eggnog fudge from Julie’s Eats and Treats looks delicious.
- Oh my to red velvet fudge!
- White chocolate cranberry fudge from Life, Love and Sugar is just right for Christmas.
- Can’t forget the hot chocolate fudge, from Wonky Wonderful.
- Try some sugarplum fairy fudge at Clementine County.
more Christmas fudge recipes
- Add some holiday sprinkles to a creamy fudge to create this Christmas fudge.
- Use fresh eggnog to make this yummy Eggnog fudge.
- Turn a traditional candy into Peppermint Bark fudge for Christmas.
Basic fudge recipes
Let’s not forget the basics! Simple, but delicious, fudge recipes for everyone on your list.
- You can’t go wrong with this chocolate fudge recipe.
- Or is your favorite the vanilla fudge recipe ?
- For your peanut butter fans, peanut butter fudge .
- I love some Nutella fudge.
- The flavors are divine in this maple walnut fudge .
- Yum to amazing caramel fudge .
You know what makes the holidays even better? Booze. Check out these booze-filled treats.
- The flavors of the season, but with vodka. Gingerbread fudge by the Decorated Cookie.
- Or try the Peppermint Schnapp’s fudge.
- Drunk Santa fudge says it all.
- How about some buttered rum fudge from Homemade Hooplah?