This gorgeous, bright mermaid fudge topped with cute sprinkles is perfect for the ocean and mermaid-obsessed!
I’m afraid my daughter is out of the mermaid-obsession stage, but this colorful, fun fudge just might draw her back in! I love the bright color that evokes the ocean, and the mermaid sprinkles are just too cute.
As with all of the fudge recipes on this blog, this fudge is super easy to make. To learn more about making easy fudge, check out our FAQ page.
mermaid fudge video
how to make mermaid fudge
For this fudge, I used both teal and sky blue food coloring to swirl the colors together. However, you can easily just tint the fudge with one color, such as the teal.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with lightly greased parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- You may also use a 9-inch square baking pan, although your fudge will be thinner.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place 2 2/3 cup white chocolate chips and a 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk. Microwave at 70 percent power for 90 seconds. Stir well, using the residual heat to completely melt the chips. If necessary, continue to microwave at 15 second intervals. Stir until the chocolate is very smooth.
- Alternatively, if you prefer to melt the chocolate on the stove-top, set a heat safe bowl on top of a sauce pan of simmering water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl. Stir the chocolate until melted.
- If you’d like to use two colors of fudge, scoop a bit of the fudge into a separate bowl. Add a few drops of sky blue food coloring to the fudge in the small bowl and stir well. Add teal food coloring to the rest of the fudge and stir well.
- I suggest Americolor Soft Gel Paste food coloring.
- Pour the teal mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Spoon the blue mixture on top and swirl with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of mermaid sprinkle mix on top.
- TIP: If your fudge is thin and the sprinkles sink into the fudge, let the fudge rest at room temperature for 15 minutes or until thick enough so the sprinkles stay on top.
- Refrigerate the fudge for about 3 hours (more, if it’s still soft) and cut into squares.
supplies and ingredients to make fudge
printable fudge recipe
Bright and fun mermaid fudge with sprinkles for the ocean-obsessed.
- 2 2/3 cups white chocolate morsels 16 ounces
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounces
- mermaid sprinkle mix
Line the baking pan with non-stick foil or lightly-greased foil or parchment paper.
In a microwave-safe bowl, place the chocolate and condensed milk. Heat at 70 percent power for 90 seconds. Let sit in the microwave heat for 3 minutes. Stir very well, until fully melted and smooth. If needed, continue to microwave at 15-second intervals.
If using two colors, pour a bit of the mixture into a small bowl. Color the small bowl with blue food coloring. Stir in teal food coloring to the larger bowl.
Pour the teal fudge evenly in the baking pan. Pour the blue fudge on top and swirl with a toothpick.
Sprinkle the mermaid sprinkles generously on top. If the fudge is too thin and the sprinkles sink, let the fudge set at room temperature 15 minutes before adding the sprinkles.
Chill for 3 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
more easy fudge recipes
Looking for more easy homemade fudge recipes? We have you covered.