This strawberry fudge is refreshingly sweet and loaded with little bits of strawberries. This easy fudge recipe only requires 4 ingredients and is ready to spread in the pan in about 5 minutes.
If you love the sweet taste of strawberries and cream this pretty pink fudge is perfect for you. It is so soft and creamy and has little pieces of strawberries speckled throughout.
This isn’t an ordinary fudge flavor that you’ll find in most fudge shops along the boardwalk at the beach. But it should be!
It blends vanilla fudge with strawberry sauce to make a refreshingly good fudge that would be great to serve along with lemon fudge at a summer party. Top the strawberry fudge with a layer of chocolate fudge or a layer of chocolate ganache for a really decadent treat or if you prefer even more chocolate try our Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fudge. It as whole strawberries inside chocolate fudge.
This easy strawberry fudge recipe requires just four ingredients and can be made in under 10 minutes.
Ingredients used to make easy strawberry fudge:
- white chocolate
- I used Nestle Premier White Morsels which are actually a confectionery coating (similar to white chocolate but made using palm kernel oil instead of cocoa butter).
- You can use pure white chocolate chips (made with cocoa butter) or any white confectionery coating like Candy Melts, Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers, Merckens White Wafers, almond bark, or CandiQuik.
NOTE: If using pure white chocolate (with cocoa butter listed in the ingredients) you will need to use 28 ounces versus 24 ounces of the white confectionery coating.
- strawberry ice cream topping
- I used Smucker’s Strawberry Ice Cream Topping.
- You can also use homemade strawberry sauce.
- lemon juice
- A bit of freshly squeezed lemon juice helps to balance the sweetness of this fudge.
- A pinch of salt also helps balance the sweetness.
How to make strawberry fudge:
- Start by melting white chocolate chips either in the microwave or on the stove.
How to melt white chocolate in the microwave:
- Pour the white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl and heat at high-power for 1 minute then remove and stir.
- Heat for another minute then allow the bowl to sit in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Stir vigorously until all the chips are melted.
- If needed heat on high power for 15 second increments stirring after each until the white chocolate is completely melted.
How to melt white chocolate on the stove:
- Create a double boiler by setting a saucepan filled with 1 inch of water over low heat on the stove.
- Place a bowl on top of the pan so that it goes into the pan and fits around the edge snugly but does not touch the water.
- Pour the white chocolate chips in the bowl and allow the white chocolate to melt slowly, stirring often.
- Once about three-quarters of the chips are melted remove the bowl, dry the bottom, and stir the chocolate until melted.
- Pour the strawberry ice cream topping into the white chocolate along with some freshly squeezed lemon juice and a pinch of salt and stir until well combined.
- Spread the fudge in a prepared pan, cover and chill for at least 2 hours until firm.
- Line an 8 inch square pan with non-stick tin foil for easy removal.
- Or you can line the pan with parchment paper or regular tin foil sprayed with some baking spray.
- You can also use an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan if you’d like pretty pink slices of homemade strawberry fudge.
- Cut the fudge into squares.
If you have any other questions about the process of making easy fudge we have a very detailed Easy Fudge Recipe FAQ page to give you all the tips and tricks we have learned.
If you love strawberries you might also enjoy making these other desserts:
- plain chocolate dipped strawberries
- strawberry covered teddy bears
- strawberry pie
- strawberry tart
- strawberry ice cream
Strawberry Fudge Recipe Video
homemade strawberry fudge
You can find the ingredients needed to make this easy fudge recipe from amazon (commission earned for sales).
Strawberry Fudge Recipe
Pretty pink strawberry fudge made using strawberry sauce has speckles of strawberries throughout a white chocolate fudge.
- 24-28 ounces* white chocolate chips
- 11.75 ounces Smucker's Strawberry Topping (or strawberry sauce)
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stove. (See tutorial for detailed instructions.)
Pour the strawberry topping, lemon juice, and pinch of salt into the melted white chocolate.
Stir until well combined.
Pour into a non-stick tin foil lined 8-inch square baking pan.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours until firm.
Remove and peel off tin foil before cutting into 36 squares.
Wrap in wax paper and place in a zip top bag or in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Be sure to check out these other fruit flavored fudge recipes…