Enjoy the flavors of a Christmas sugar cookie in a creamy fudge. This sugar cookie fudge topped with Christmas sprinkles will be a fun addition to any cookie or candy platter for the holidays.
Every season, Wilton comes out with some new Candy Melts and for Christmas this year (2021) they made Sugar Cookie Candy Melts. I couldn't wait to try them.
When I took my first bite of the creamy, sugar cookie-flavored candy, I knew the meltable wafers would make amazing fudge.
Luckily, it took me less than 15 minutes to whip up a batch of this easy Christmas fudge.
This fudge is simple to make by melting the candy melts with sweetened condensed milk. Once I spread the 2-ingredient fudge into the pan, I knew it needed a little something extra.
The Candy Melts are speckled with red and green sprinkles, so I just had to top my sugar cookie fudge with sprinkles too. I used a combination of red, white, and green jimmies (the long skinny sprinkles) and confetti (flat round sprinkles).
After waiting a few hours for the fudge to set up, I couldn't wait to take a bite. I was not disappointed. This fudge is so creamy and smooth, just like our classic vanilla fudge, yet it tastes like a sugar cookie.
Let's make some Christmas Cookie Fudge
tools you'll need:
- microwave-safe mixing bowl (or medium saucepan)
- 8 or 9-inch square baking pan
- non-stick foil (you may also grease the pan)
ingredients you'll need:
- Wilton Sugar Cookie Candy Melts - You'll need 20 ounces (from three 8-ounce bags) to make this fudge.
- sweetened condensed milk - Grab one 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk to make this fudge.
- Christmas sprinkles - I used a combination of jimmies (the long skinny sprinkles) and confetti sprinkles (round flat sprinkles). Any Christmas sprinkles will work.
You can find some of the ingredients I used to make this sugar cookie fudge on amazon. I earn a small commission when you use the links in this post at NO extra cost to you. You can find the Wilton Sugar Cookie Candy Melts on the Wilton website or at JoAnn Fabrics or Walmart.
Get a printed copy of our How To Make Easy Fudge cookbook from Amazon or a printable E-book from EJunkie. The full-color fudge cookbook features 60 of our most popular easy fudge recipes.
Creamy fudge made using Wilton Sugar Cookie Candy Melts and sweetened condensed milk is topped with red, white, and green Christmas sprinkles.
- 20 ounces Wilton Sugar Cookie Candy Melts
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Christmas sprinkles (red, white, and green jimmies and confetti sprinkles)
- Line an 8-inch square pan with non-stick tin foil or parchment paper.
- Pour the Sugar Cookie Candy Melts into a large microwave-safe mixing bowl.
- Heat it on high power for 1 minute.
- Remove the bowl and stir the Candy Melts.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the Candy Melts and stir to combine.
- Heat at 70% power for 90 seconds.
- Let the bowl rest in the microwave for 3 minutes before stirring. This allows the heat in the bowl to help melt all the chocolate evenly.
If needed, heat at 70% power for 15-second increments, then repeat the process above until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Alternatively, you can melt the white chocolate and condensed milk in a saucepan or preferably a double boiler set over low heat on the stove until 75% of the chocolate is melted then remove from the heat and let rest for 3 minutes before stirring until melted.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan.
- Immediately top with Christmas sprinkles.
- Cover with plastic wrap or tin foil (don't allow the wrap to touch the fudge) and either set aside at room temperature for at least 4 hours until firm or chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours until firm.
- When ready, peel off the tin foil or parchment paper from the bottom of the fudge and cut the fudge into 16 squares.
Store your Christmas cookie fudge in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
To freeze, wrap the fudge in parchment or wax paper, then overwrap in tin foil. Seal in a zip-top bag and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator, then on your counter at room temperature for a few hours before unwrapping.
You might also like these other easy fudge recipes...
Cake Batter Funfetti Fudge Recipe
Easy Christmas Fudge flavored with almond extract.
- Amaretto fudge - January 18, 2023
- Dulce de Leche fudge - November 29, 2022
- moose tracks fudge - November 25, 2022
Please leave a comment.